Lumitec Lighting LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
General Statement of Principle
As described in detail below, any information we gather at this website is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, unless we feel it will directly benefit our users.
Our servers (as most) track IP addresses and referring pages to help with site maintenance and improvements. This data is viewed only as anonymous statistics to show the busiest times of the day or week, pages with errors and how effective our advertising has been. This information is not used for any other purpose.
Personal Information Collected - Registration Forms
We store the information from our registration forms to allow us to track user types and provide requested information when relevant. You may elect to have your information completely removed from this system by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Information Correction or Removal
If you wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request.
Effective Date: January 24, 2024
Visitors to the Sites and/or users of a related App (“Visitors”) can browse without providing personal information. At your choice, and when you interact with the Services, we may ask you to provide information, such as:
- Identifiers such as your name;
- Contact information such as your email address, physical address, phone number(s);
- Financial information such as your credit card number, financial account number;
- Employment information such as employer, agency, industry, job title, and education and job experience; and
- Engagement information such as order history, as well as inquiries, feedback and comments.
It is your decision to use the Services, and, as such, any provision of this personal information is completely voluntary.
In order to access a sales portal, you may be asked to establish a username and password to access the portal. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. Please do not share your log-in credentials with anyone else.
We also may collect certain Internet and other electronic network activity information such as your browsing history on the Services, the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Sites, which URL you next visit, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
We may collect personal information from individuals in offline contexts.
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Cookies may be stored only for the time you are in a given site or they may remain stored in your browser for a defined period of time beyond your current session. Cookies work in combination with content within the website itself, to capture and remember information. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can review the options available to manage cookies in your browser. One option is to disable, or turn-off, all cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not be able to browse the Sites. If you disable certain kinds of cookies, some aspects of our Sites may not function properly or as well.
We may use the information collected in the following ways. Specifically, we may use your
- Identifiers and contact information to:
- provide you with the Services;
- respond to your requests;
- communicate with you; and
- provide you with offers and promotions that we feel may be of interest.
- Financial information to:
- process payment for your order of products/services; and
- process refunds or chargebacks as needed.
- Education and employment information to:
- Arrange interviews;
- Consider you for employment opportunities; and
- Engage in personnel administration.
We may use the Internet and other electronic network activity information that we collect to:
- conduct statistical analysis of the Sites;
- troubleshoot service issues or interruptions;
- update and improve the Sites;
- understand the demographics of our users and their browsing habits; and
- serve you with promotional messages and advertisements, both while you are on the Sites and after you leave our Sites and continue to browse online.
We may share all categories of personal information identified above to the following entities and/or for the following reasons:
- Law Enforcement. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process to the extent necessary to meet legal, national security, public interest, or law enforcement obligations. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also share Internet and other electronic network activity information with select third parties, such as our advertisers, for purposes of serving you with customized promotions. If you would like to learn more about the sharing of non-personal information for purposes of providing customized advertisements or promotions, please visit https://www.aboutads.info/consumers/.
Log-In Through Social Networks
You may have the option of signing up for the Service through Facebook, Google, or other social networks. Logging in through these social networks may allow Company to access certain public information related to your profile. When you sign in through one of these social networks, you may be asked what information you would like to share. It is up to you what to share with Company, or whether anything at all from your social network profile is shared at all.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If we discover that we have information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete it. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided his or her information to us, please contact us using the contact information below.
Do Not Track
We do not track personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or third-party online services, and do not allow third parties to conduct such activity, and therefore we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals.
Legal Basis for Processing
The applicable legal bases for processing personal data include:
- Consent. For some data processing, we may ask you for your consent to collect and process data. If you provide us with your consent, you may later withdraw your consent by contacting us.
- Compliance with legal obligations or performance of contractual requirements. Some data processing may be required to comply with relevant law or regulations or to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you.
- Our legitimate interest. We may process your personal data based on our legitimate business interests.
Cross-Border Transfer of Data
We are located in the United States. If you are not a resident of the United States, your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United States; in particular, the United States may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By using the Sites or providing your personal information to Company, you are transferring your information to the United States, and you agree to the transfer, retention, and processing of such data in the United States. We transfer personal information into the United States when we have your affirmative consent, or pursuant to our legitimate business needs. If you do not agree with such transfer, retention and processing in the United States, please do not use the Services.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your state or country of residence, you may have the following rights.
Right of Access. You have the right to access your personal information maintained by us. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to access personal information, we will disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information requested.
Please note that we are not required to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right of Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Upon receipt of a verifiable request for deletion, we will use diligence efforts to promptly delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records.
We will comply with your request to delete personal information unless it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete a transaction, provide requested-for goods/services, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Enable our internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us.
Submission of Requests for Information. Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verification. After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether your request is a verifiable request. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
We will disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
Authorized Agent. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to submit an access or deletion request on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require that you:
- Provide the authorized agent written permission to act on your behalf; and
- Verify your own identity with us before we can honor the request.
No Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell personal information.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against an individual because that individual exercised the rights described here.
We understand the importance of information security and will take reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. Please understand that no measures can guarantee 100% security.
You are responsible for the security of your log-on information. Please do not share you log-on password with anyone. If you believe your log-on password has been compromised, please contact us immediately.